Submissions are currently closed.Please check back in Summer 2018 for submissions to be reopened.
TAYO Literary Magazine
* Visual submissions are accepted on a rolling basis, and many artists are interviewed by the editors on the TAYO Blog. Lastly, all visual submissions are considered for our annual issues. TAYO does not charge a Reading Fee for visual submissions.
* We accept: photography, painting, drawing, digital art, and et al.
* In your submission on our online submission manager, include:
- A low-res 72-dpi JPEG with a width of 950px (for submission & review purposes only).
- A high-res 300-dpi CMYK / TIFF file with a width of 8.5 inches for print purposes.
- A cover letter with your name, contact information (email), and genre in the comments box, as well as why you believe TAYO is a right fit for your work. Please view an example cover letter, which was submitted to TAYO and The Feminist Press’ First Book Prize Contest, here.
Examples of TAYO Artist Interviews:
– Eliseo Art Silva
– Jonathan Reinert
– Monica Magtoto
– Humble Modesto
Welcome to TAYO's new Reviews Section. We hope to curate a space online where critical readership intersects with the myriad of Filipino/Filipino American books, adding to the growing scholarship of Asian American literature.
Call for Submissions (rolling): We're interested in reviews on Filipino/Filipino American literature, film, performances, exhibits, and visual art. If interested, please submit a brief query letter detailing your review proposal. Or, please email us a query letter at tayoliterarymag [at] gmail [dot] com.